Exercise Your Brain
Off to the gym we go, making sure that we get the proper exercise for our body is important. But it is very important that our brain, be exercised to keep it in good shape. There are many different things you can do to stretch your brain for a good workout.
1. Playing challenging games with others or by yourself, like Sudoku or word search.
2. Read different types of books or articles.
3. Write letters or articles.
4. Memorize a quote, scripture or grocery list.
5. Meditation is very good for your brain.
So when you think about heading out to the gym or for a walk, don’t forget your brain needs exercise too, to keep you really in good shape.
Tina Del Buono, PMAC on
Oct 2nd, 2014 8:00 am
Filed under Happiness, Health Benefits, Self-improvement . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.