Randy Pausch (1960-2008) is one of my most favorite people who lived. I have learned so many life lessons from his “Last Lecture” book. If you have not heard of Randy, take the time to look him up, listen to the “Last Lecture” on YouTube, and read his book.
You will be motivated and inspired to live your life to it’s fullest. Today I thought I would share a few of Randy’s quotes on how to improve your life.
Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Randy Pausch Quotes on How to Improve Your Life
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t overdo; keep your limits
3. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Dream more while you are awake
6. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
14. Smile and laugh more
15. Don’t complain; just work harder.
Tina Del Buono, PMAC on
Sep 28th, 2015 8:00 am
Filed under Happiness, Leadership, Motivational, Self-improvement . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.