Thank You For Your Efforts
Changes at work can be challenging to say the least. For the most part employees like knowing what they need to do each day and how to get it done correctly. When restructuring job tasks are necessary due to growth, or better methods of keeping the people who do the tasks involved in the process is number one, the expectation is for the transitions to go smoothly.
All sides of the job tasks need to be looked at and evaluated. Hearing from those who perform these tasks is a must in order to get a realistic picture of the job.
In most workplaces, employees will appreciate when management is trying to make systems and tasks function better. During times of restructuring, it is very important to let all employees know how much they are appreciated so that they don’t feel like the changes are about them personally. Below are a few things that you can do to make the transitions go smoother.
- Take the time to talk to individuals personally about how they feel about the change and to let them know you appreciate what they do.
- Write a personal note thanking employees for working together during the time of change.
- Buy lunch for the team or bring in some healthy goodies.
- Let employees go home early one day unexpectedly.
- Take time to talk to the team as a group thanking them for their efforts and work through the transition.
- Ask for feedback, letting them know that their input is important to the company.
Showing appreciation is something that should be done on a daily basis, but when changes are going on it is very important that extra effort is put in to show employees how much they mean to the company (and you) in order to keep everyone’s spirit up during the transition. A heartfelt thank you can mean more than you know.
Keep moving forward,
on Mar 12th, 2020
Filed under Blog, Business Improvement, Business Owner, Educational Tips, Employee Management, Employees, Happiness, Inspirational, Leadership, Manager Topics, Medical Staff, Motivational, office management, Physician/Owner, Practice Management, Problem Solving, Self-improvement, Work Issues . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tags: appreciate employees, be nice, caring employees, caring employer, good work, heartfelt thank you, helping employees handle change in the workplace, how to notify employees of job title changes, respect, say thank you, say thank you more, team work, thank you, tips for restructuring job tasks, treat people right, ways to show appreciation to employees
Comments are closed.